Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

a thankful heart....

I am thankful for everything I have experienced
In this life of mine
For in all I have found
That in my prayer, the answers I find

I am thankful for all the tears I have cried
For they have taught me to appreciate laughter
They have given me the ability to see
The joy that comes after

I am thankful for the storms I have encountered
Knowing that the rainbow is at the end
Realization that they are only temporal
That with time all will mend

I am thankful for all the relationships
For the good and yes, for the bad
For they have given life to my emotions
An appreciation of what I have had

I am thankful for the pain I have known
It has given a compassion for the suffering
An ability to reach out to others
An appreciation of little things

I am thankful for the hunger and thirst
That I have had to go through
I appreciate having food before me
And sharing it with others too

Most of all, I am thankful for His Grace
For the provisions that it brings
How it has provided for
Me in all things...



from my friend note





No comments:

Post a Comment

Kembang Api

Taman kota dan lalu lalang pekerja ibukota selepas jam kerja. Dia senang sekali mengamati manusia-manusia yang melintas di depannya. Suara k...