Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Giant Leap

Contemplation. I have to struggling with my own mind about some things lately. Things that didn't go way I expected to be, another storms, and else. Sometimes the best thing I can do is stay away for a while, take a sit and take a deep breath - let my minds wandering around to some probabilities or other.

One day in the morning, I have been on the edge of my limit. I somehow being too hard on myself all this time. Tried to please everyone and too much overthink about other's opinion toward me, so I forgot how to appreciate myself and everything I should prioritize. The whole of my life. Hence I made a decision.

People come and go. Sometimes it is not a big deal to let people out of our life. Our past exactly taught us how to survive and deal with it, a friend told me. I think it's better than "I am okay. We will be fine. Our friendship, too" and one day you found out that things are go in opposite, either they removed all the contacts or avoid you and your presence(s). I just want to make it simple. If you want to stay, stay. I appreciate it. If you are not, I happily to let you and say goodbye. No heart feeling, since I learned a lot -in time- about acceptance. I cannot force someone whom never want to stay. Though I knew, that the choices could affected them too. I take this as a leap into my next chapter. My journey.

As a friend of mine said, life has its own way to get you there. Everything is in the universe connected somehow. The choices we make, the decisions, the chances, the path we take on our way home, even words we spoken could change the whole things. Not only our own life would affected, other's too. Go with the flows. We are in a big "wait and see" game.



See you in another crossroad, then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kembang Api

Taman kota dan lalu lalang pekerja ibukota selepas jam kerja. Dia senang sekali mengamati manusia-manusia yang melintas di depannya. Suara k...